1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shiny / Mage

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Shiny, 1 Dec 2019.

1. Shiny

Shiny New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Name
    Kenney Jepsen

Tell us a little about yourself
    Hello my name is Kenney Jepsen, i started playing wow in wrath, and basicly have played it on and off since.
    I didnt play it seriously before end of MoP where i got into Raiding, and have basicly raided every tier since.
    in HFC in WoD i started to go more serious, and there for got into Malice with the friends i made in wow over the last years.
    From there it took one with multible classes which the raid would need, i started as a hunter and pre patch for legion i switched to mage. in legion i managed to play hunter and mage on and off depending on what was needed. in the end of legion around argus time, i switched to tank for the guild as we needed a new tank, and none was suiteble at the time being. so i tanked on my druid and dk. in Bfa i started the first 2 tiers and my monk so i could once again tank until a replacement was found. after Jaina Kill we found a new tank which meant i could play mage again.
    Basicly played mage since then, in the last tier i was rather unlucky and i had to go to Japan for holidays when the new raid came out, and therefor was undergeared for most of the mythic progression, which also shows on the logs, and when i started getting gear, the guild started to die out, and therefor i never got any decent logs to show.

but enough of wow,
    i work from 8-16 monday to friday, and there for, got loads of time after that to both raid, but also do all the grinding which should be needed.

Enter your WoW character, up to 5 may be added.

My mage, couldnt find the prober template so just copying it here.
    Shiný :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings

My monk which i raided most of Bfa as. (Tank)
    Shinymóónk :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings

My Hunter where i have most of wod Data from:
    Shinysilvia :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings

Would you consider playing any of these characters as your main with guild support to gear up?
    I would play what the guild would require, if i wouldnt have it available i would lvl one up rather fast.

Please list Warcraft Logs / World of Logs parses or similar.
    We like looking at logs and while we look for things like how high you are on that meter we also look for defensive skill usage and how much you stress the healers.

My mages logs: Shiný - Draenor - Warcraft Logs
    nothing to brag about, and really not in this tier, as yeah most logs was private logs in all of bfa.

Why do you play your Class?
    I play mage mostly cause like the fantasy of shooting nice spells with my hands, but in all fairness the gameplay of a mage is generally quite fun, repetetive but fun.

What are your classes strong and weak points? How is your class valuable?
    Mages mostly always have a really strong spec, unless we talk about BoD where they where only there to buff people, but in generel there great at soaking mechanics, they can blink in and out of stuff fast, honestly theyre not the most tanky class in the game, but they can take some beating with prober shielding.

In which fights have you been in charge of handling special game mechanics in your raiding career?
    i was a solo orb runner on ghuun progress on my monk.
    Ring user on my hunter in incase it was on a target further away.
    Most soak mechanics was a duty i always got picked to do.
    Honestly theres not a mechanic i wouldnt mind doing, as i care about guild progress and i tend to learn fast.

Raid UI screenshot - in raid content.
    https://puu.sh/EKEhL/0840e19adb.jpg
    not in raid content but basicly this is my ui with a few Big Wigs stuff going on.

Computer specs
    1080 gpu
    16gb ram
    water cooled 6700k

What would you say are the 3 most important addons that you use?
    Elvui, WA, BigWigs

Do you have an authenticator?
    Yes

How did you hear about Foundation, and what made you consider applying?
    was scrolling of guilds that looked interesting.

We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory.
    Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English?

yeah

Any questions for us or anything else you would like to add?
    Not really no

2. Reinforce

Reinforce Guild Officer
    Guild Officer Raider

Ratings:
    +9 / 3 / -0
    Accepted for trial - mainly with next tier in mind - as explained in whispers :)