1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blockaholic

Discussion in 'Applications' started by MarcoTheGrand, 5 Jan 2020.

1. MarcoTheGrand

MarcoTheGrand New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Name
    Marcus

Tell us a little about yourself

My name is Marcus but prefer Marco. Playing WoW since Wrath. Working in the security industry and have 3 annoying cats.

Enter your WoW character, up to 5 may be added.
    Blockaholic - Character - WoW

Would you consider playing any of these characters as your main with guild support to gear up?
    I have a Holy/Prot Paladin and DH both around 440+, 65 neck and BiS essences for entry level mythic raiding if required. Willing to switch and level up new toons if required.

Please list Warcraft Logs / World of Logs parses or similar.
    We like looking at logs and while we look for things like how high you are on that meter we also look for defensive skill usage and how much you stress the healers.

Blockaholic - Draenor - Warcraft Logs

Why do you play your Class?
    I enjoy the playstyle and the utility along with the general lore around mages in a fantasy MMO RPG. I also enjoy the damage it brings in the current tier.

What are your classes strong and weak points? How is your class valuable?

Strengths - One of the highest burst and damage windows right now. Generally consistent high damage throughout expansions. Death cheat mechanics which can help progress. Mobile and it's execution spells help secure first time kills. We provide mana buns, arcane int buff and the all-important TW buff (Screw Shamans!)

EDIT - Weakness: Mages can be vulnerable outside of iceblock or cauterize as they need to rely on external healing. We don't have a lot of defensive cds, and ones we have come with a long CD. A lot of our CC won't work on boss fights and.

In which fights have you been in charge of handling special game mechanics in your raiding career?
    Recently - Assigned to nuke certain targets on Queen Azhara fight. As a general rule, I'm happy to take on any difficult and mundane task to secure kills for the guild.

Raid UI screenshot - in raid content.

[​IMG]

Screenshot - ff6dca80d1e46c4e441c6175326e62af - Gyazo

Computer specs
    GTX 1080 TI
    16gb Ram
    i5-7640X

What would you say are the 3 most important addons that you use?
    WA, BigWigs, Elvui

Do you have an authenticator?

yes

How did you hear about Foundation, and what made you consider applying?
    Haggi - Friend who I've known for years and have raided in the past with. I've been considering Foundation for some time. I believe it a better atmosphere than my current one, and will be capable of accomplishing more.

We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory.
    Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English?

yes

Any questions for us or anything else you would like to add?
    no

#1 MarcoTheGrand, 5 Jan 2020
    Last edited: 5 Jan 2020
  2. Reinforce

Reinforce Guild Officer
    Guild Officer Raider

Ratings:
    +9 / 3 / -0
    Cheers for the app we'll discuss and get back to u!

3. Reinforce

Reinforce Guild Officer
    Guild Officer Raider

Ratings:
    +9 / 3 / -0
    Accepted for trial