1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dinostiitch - Balance Druid

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Stiitch, 5 Jan 2020.

1. Stiitch

Stiitch New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Name
    Hannah

Tell us a little about yourself
    I'm a university student about to graduate in July, I have been playing WoW since the start of Cataclysm but didn't start raiding until Hellfire Citadel in WoD. I tanked up to BFA where I switched to DPS so I could start getting more serious with raiding. I also enjoy other games like League of Legends, Untitled Goose Game, Spyro, and Players Unknown Battlegrounds.

Enter your WoW character, up to 5 may be added.
    Dinostiitch - Draenor - Warcraft Logs
    Stiitchborne - Character - WoW
    Egrillhunter - Character - WoW

Would you consider playing any of these characters as your main with guild support to gear up?
    I would be happy to switch to whatever would benefit the guild more.

Please list Warcraft Logs / World of Logs parses or similar.
    We like looking at logs and while we look for things like how high you are on that meter we also look for defensive skill usage and how much you stress the healers.

Dinostiitch - Draenor - Warcraft Logs

Why do you play your Class?
    Ever since I started playing I was drawn to druids because of their playstyle, ranged has always been something I've preferred as well as being a massive chicken.

What are your classes strong and weak points? How is your class valuable?
    Balance has strong burst single target but weak burst multi target. If their empowerments aren't handled correctly it can lead to overcapping so there is a loss of dps. Balance is valuable in how mobile they are as well as how their kit can change depending on the boss so they can do strong dps on multitarget bosses with dots but can also burst for a high amount of single target bosses.

In which fights have you been in charge of handling special game mechanics in your raiding career?
    Innervate counts as a special game mechanic right? Orgozoa I was tasked with interrupting the Conductive Pulse and I often take soaks that others can't get like in the Azshara fight with the orb behind the pillar.

Raid UI screenshot - in raid content.
    [​IMG]

Computer specs
    i7-8700k
    16gb ram
    GTX 1060

What would you say are the 3 most important addons that you use?
    WA, DBM and Exosus Raid Tools

Do you have an authenticator?
    yes

How did you hear about Foundation, and what made you consider applying?
    Noothunter is my friend and heard about the guild when we were looking for new guilds when Law stopped raiding and I've done a normal raid with Rekona, the guild from what I've heard from Noot has a better atmosphere than my current guild.

We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory.
    Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English?

yes

Any questions for us or anything else you would like to add?
    no

2. Reinforce

Reinforce Guild Officer
    Guild Officer Raider

Ratings:
    +9 / 3 / -0
    Thanks for the app, we'll discuss and get back to u!

3. Rekona

Rekona Raid Team
    Raider

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    like your warlock better.....
    [​IMG]

4. Reinforce

Reinforce Guild Officer
    Guild Officer Raider

Ratings:
    +9 / 3 / -0