1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avardus MM Hunter

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Avardus, 22 Jun 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avardus

Avardus New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Name James

Age 25

Tell us a little about yourself

Ok lets see to start I work in a pub as a kitchen assistant mostly pot washing making desserts prepping salads and starters etc. I have a mad obsession with tech i love my gadgets and most things nerdy video games included WoW especially. Outside of work and my video games I love walking my dog Sparky around the Peak District National park which is literally on my doorstep I live just in a little village outside of Buxton in the UK

Enter your WoW character, up to 5 may be added.

Main: Avardus MM Hunter

Main Alt: Avard Mage

Alt: Avardo Holy Priest

Avardus - WoW

Avard - WoW

Avardo - WoW

I do have a vast array of alts I play as the expansion goes by so I do usually have most classes lvled and geared to a point

Would you consider playing any of these characters as your main with guild support to gear up? I would yes if the situation demanded it yes. I’m wanting to re roll to mage in BFA so that's something a would like as far as healing I’ve not healed in mythic before but I’m always happy to help and try new things

Please list Warcraft Logs / World of Logs parses or similar.

We like looking at logs and while we look for things like how high you are on that meter we also look for defensive skill usage and how much you stress the healers.

Hunter logs Avardus on Draenor - Warcraft Logs

Mage logs Avard on Draenor - Warcraft Logs

Why do you play your Class? I play my hunter because I really enjoy the class fantasy of being a master Marksman who picks his targets off from afar

What are your classes strong and weak points? How is your class valuable?

My class is valuable because it brings a decent toolkit to a scenario with traps and other CC abilities it has great kiting potential with its movement speed and it brings an immunity to boot as well, most weak point I find with my class is its ability to target swap rapidly it really lacks in that on demand section unless I’m prepared for it, as far as strenaths go my class is decent at ST dmg and brilliant in Stacked and lightly spread AoE scenarios

In which fights have you been in charge of handling special game mechanics in your raiding career? I’ve not been given many special mechanic to handle in my raiding career but if I’m needed to perform a mechanic e.g. the pods on AHC I would put my name forward or kiting the orb on KJ.

Raid UI screenshot - in raid content.

https://i.imgur.com/GTkrT0h.jpg

Computer specs

EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Edition

Intel Core i7 6700

RAM 16 GB

2 Samsung 500GB SSD

1TB HDD

CORSAIR CX 750W Power supply

What would you say are the 3 most important addons that you use?

Weakauras would be my most favourite addon it's so versatile it what it can provide and I don’t know where I’d be without it. Second would be Bigwigs and its addon Littlewigs both are amazing and I much prefer them to DBM. And lastly it would have to be Elvui because you pretty much design a UI to your personal preference

Do you have an authenticator?

Yes I have a authenticator and it is active

How did you hear about Foundation, and what made you consider applying?

I heard about Foundation from someone in my current guild Periculum called Tizin

We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory.

Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English? Yes I have a working mic and english is my first language. And I do like to hang out on Discord and chat with guildies even if we’re not playing WoW

Any questions for us or anything else you would like to add?

Nothing really comes to mind really except for I think Tizin might of mentioned me to one or two of the officers and that I might be applying at a similar time

• Like Like x 1
  2. Borelia

Borelia Recruitment Guru
    Guild Officer

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your application. The guild is rather stacked with people but we will discuss if we can fit you in over the weekend.

3. Borelia

Borelia Recruitment Guru
    Guild Officer

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Sadly we have to decline your app. We killed Argus now and the raiders are moving between rolls and a few on break are comming back. As the guild is very stacked we currently can't take in more dps just now.

This may change soon but until we have a clear picture of how the team rolls out we have to delince.

Best of luck finding another guild and if stuff change here in the short term I will hunt you down.

Application declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.