1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raider application. Pantglaves Havoc Demon Hunter

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Pantglaves, 12 Jan 2018 at 5:37 PM.

1. Pantglaves

Pantglaves New Member

Name: Ognjen Mijatovic

Tell us a little about yourself:

Hello. My name is Ognjen and i am from Montenegro. I am manager at weddings/parties restaurant. Nothing for long run ( i hope) becouse my passion is photography and graphic and print design. I am studing design atm. My second passion are games espacially WoW. I have been playing WoW on and off since WotLK but on pirate servers untill MoP. At the end of MoP i took a long brake and come back at start of 7.1 . I am type of person who likes to push himself over his limits and always look for improvement. I am friendly , competitive, responsible but also little shy when i am meeting new ppl. Tbh dont know what else to say about myself. This was hard enough becouse i never knowed how to describle myself or tell ppl about me. I am more for showing and not talking too much :D

Enter your WoW character, up to 5 may be added:

My main Demon Hunter : Pantglaves - WoW
    Main alt BRM/MW Monk: Zenweaver - WoW
    Destro Warlock(main in MoP) : Pantadox - WoW
    Feral Druid: Felbull - WoW
    Ele/Restro Shaman: Panjin - WoW

Would you consider playing any of these characters as your main with guild support to gear up?

Yes. Any of them except shammy is fine for me. Only reason they are left behind is this legendary system and back then AP system.

Please list Warcraft Logs / World of Logs parses or similar.

Pantglaves on Draenor - Warcraft Logs

I defeated High Command last night too but logs were now allowed so i dont have log of that fight :(

Why do you play your Class?

I played all classes before legion and come back mostly to try Demon Hunter but since than i fall in love with it. I just enjoy play style of it. Everyone is like oh yeah DH is 2 buttom class but thats not true. You still need to think about your moves and everything. It has great survivability, movement and dmg (maybe not like at start - rip tier 19 :( ) but if played correctly it still can top dps meters. All in all it has all i need from class and its fun to play. I enjoy it more then any other class i played.

What are your classes strong and weak points? How is your class valuable?

Like i pointed in the previous question dh have good dmg,movement and survivability. Weak points imo are its legendary and stats depended. it has only 1 viable build and with tier 21 you are basicly forced to play demonic/meme build which is good but not great for pure ST fights. I mean you can use tier 20 for pure ST fights but if you are progressing in Mythic Antorus you must be REALY lucky to have tier 20 set with high titanforge. Dh is valuable in fights that require some specific mechanics that need to be done fast (taking debuff from portals on portal keeper, soaking on Garothi or even double soaking with immune if someone else cant reach it etc)

In which fights have you been in charge of handling special game mechanics in your raiding career?

Well my real raiding career started in Nighthold. And maybe one of the 1st mechanics i needed to handle( by no means only person) was bombs on triliax. i could pop 2 or sometimes 3 bombs before anyone else, then Ticho when i needed to help our rogue with soaking spreading plague, solo breaking bonds on guldan with immune,soaking souls, solo soaking or double soaking infernals on goroth, picking up purple pools on mistress more then others coz i could move faster then others(fel rushx2, vegenful retreat), now picking up debuff from portals on portal keeper and dont know what else. maybe i skipped some. But all in all when it comes to soaking and doing something fast i am there.

Raid UI screenshot - in raid content.

This is old screenshot but its the only one where i have ui showed. but nothing changed. everything is the same except now i have my wa for bosses and abilities pop up inbetween my frame and target frame. If pic from current raid is needed just so you can see my WAs just tell me and i will take one atleast in LFR :D

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Computer specs

PSU Magnum Pro 750W
    MB B85M
    CPU Intel quad core i5 4460 3.20GHz
    RAM 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
    VGA Nvidia 740GT 2GB DDR5

What would you say are the 3 most important addons that you use?

DBM
    WA
    Pawn
    There is more addons that i need not just those 3. but i can say those are most important for me.

Do you have an authenticator?

Yes ofcorse.

How did you hear about Foundation, and what made you consider applying?

I was searching for guild with same or close to mine progress and i found this guild. So after that i checked your logs and noticed that you always have raids and most importantly good and "rich" rooster. I dont have that in my current guild so thats why i just cant stay here anymore. We dont have proper raid since August and after so many months nothing changed and i cant stand that anymore. I mean i am deleying my real life stuffs just so i can make it on time for raid and when i log in i find ppl are missing and raid is canceled. Its not nice feeling.

We use Teamspeak to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory.
    Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English?

Yes. English is not my primal language but i understand it perfectly and can speak it w/o problem. Everyone can understand me and thats important right? :D

Any questions for us or anything else you would like to add?

I would just like to add something about my logs. some of them are not that great but only coz i didnt had enough mastery to be competitive with other DHs. Now i think i have fine amount of it but there is always room for more :D you can even see my dps and parses improved over pass week or so and plus i finally got my titan trinket which is bis. Even better then legendary one if all 20 ppl in raid have it equiped.

2. Borelia

Borelia Recruitment Guru
    Officer

Thank you for your application. We will discuss this and get back at you after the weekend.

3. Reinforce

Reinforce Guild Member

Logs are pretty strong, good luck

4. Tram

Tram Officer
    Officer

Hello Ognjen and thanks for the application - your logs do look very good. I would like to ask if you have any issues on the heavy AOE bosses - coven for example for FPS in a 20 man raid? I know people that struggle to get decent FPS with a GPU like yours or do you manage it well with settings?

5. Pantglaves

Pantglaves New Member

Hello. No i dont have problems in high aoe fights. Never had them actually. Maybe Botanist, sisters and skorpyron when you stack him with adds in tunnel are most FPS heavy. But all those fights went smooth for me :)

#5 Pantglaves, 14 Jan 2018 at 6:56 AM
    Last edited: 14 Jan 2018 at 8:18 AM