1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restoration Shaman Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by nohahxd, 9 Jul 2018.

1. nohahxd

nohahxd New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Me:
    My name is Noa Carlsson im a pretty laid back/chill dude, 20 years old from sweden, currently working in warehouse/logistics (unsure of the correct term in english) as backup team leader, have been doing that since i graduated in june 2017, i studied engineering with specification on game developement. I spend most of my time at my pc playing league of legends, wow or watching netflix when im not at work. i have a huge passion for hardstyle. i meet everyone with great respect, and i try to treat them as i wanna be treated.

im a pretty fast learner and i try to do everything as best as i can.

I only really have one noteable char
    Nohahxd - WoW

Would you consider playing any of these characters as your main with guild support to gear up?
    I main resto shaman, with elemental as a good offspec, i would not have a problem rerolling in favor of the team. i do have almost all classes at 110, with some gear help and raid practice, i feel like i could pick up a class and be somewhat up to par pretty quickly.(im a healer guy, i do not have any real experience in mythic raiding as dps)

My logs
    Nohahxd - Kazzak - Warcraft Logs

Pandáa - Stormrage - Warcraft Logs

Why do you play your Class?
    want me to be completely honest?
    a friend showed me a video of some shaman spells when i was new to the game, and i have played shaman since. never really felt the need to abandon ship. i like the class fantasy or whatever

What are your classes strong and weak points? How is your class valuable?
    strong group heals, good on progression because of its mastery.
    very strong cooldowns; Healing tide totem, spirit link, ascendance(if talented)
    acces to a AoE movement speed totem
    CC such as AoE stun and slow

In which fights have you been in charge of handling special game mechanics in your raiding career?
    i have never had to be in charge of some specific important game mechanic, there have always been people who have been in the guild longer, therefore getting to deal with important mechanics. i have no problem dealing with responsibility however as im a backup teamleader at my work

Raid UI screenshot - in raid content.
    Imgur

Computer specs
    GPU- gtx 1080
    CPU- i5 8600k
    RAM- 16gig
    SSD 500gig
    i have a stable fiber connection aswell

What would you say are the 3 most important addons that you use?
    DBM
    WA
    Details

Do you have an authenticator?
    yes

How did you hear about Foundation, and what made you consider applying?
    browsed wowprogress

We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory.
    Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English?
    yes, i use discord daily, and i can talk no problem, might be shy at first, but it goes away pretty quickly

Any questions for us or anything else you would like to add?
    no, thanks for your time reading and consideration, if you have any questions or want anything clarified please add my battletag: nohah#2777
    or my discord noa#7884
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Borelia

Borelia Recruitment Guru
    Guild Officer

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your application. We will look at it and get back to you. In the mean time, could you please tell us about your past raid history?

3. nohahxd

nohahxd New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    started wow in late WoD, joined some casual family guild or whatever, quickly outgrew their skill and got a hunger for harder content, found out there was mythic raiding.

Moving into legion i joined a mythic guild on the server(think it was called hydaelyn or something) got 5/7 M in EN, but due to being on a lowpop server, the guild broke up cause a lack of raiders.
    I then moved then to another guild on the server, called pointless in the start of nighthold and got some mythic bosses with them, but same problem there. we stopped raiding cause a lack of members, we merged with another guild called Exiled and i stuck with them for a long time, many of us did. we got 10/10M in NH, had to leave the guild mid ToS (got 7/9) because of work hours changed. all of this was on stormrage- alliance. then swapped to horde to play somewhat casual with friends. and have not joined a serious guild since.

5/7 EN
    10/10 EN
    7/9 ToS
    6/11 Antorus

4. Melamber

Melamber Cat Herder
    Guild Leader

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Do you have any current resto logs?

5. nohahxd

nohahxd New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i dont have any logs for antorus im afraid, feel free to look at the ToS logs